DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HEALTH LIVING?
If you answered “Yes” to this question, please consider joining the Nutrition Smart family. We are a chain of stores promoting health, wellness and nutrition with every product we sell.
We are currently seeking a Vitamin Associate for our Pembroke Pines and Miami Lakes stores so if you have a confident and outgoing personality and love promoting health and wellness, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Must be punctual and work as scheduled and assist with all opening and closing procedures with fellow team members.
- Ensure that the quality of service and all Store activity is of the highest possible level appropriate to the situation.
- Promote store events and keep our customers informed of cooking classes and educational opportunities at the store.
- Effectively follow through on all decisions made by the Vitamin Manager (“VM”) to ensure that they are being implemented.
- Use product knowledge, product information and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making product selections that are right for them.
- Where applicable order products within the parameters set by the VM.
- Receive product orders when assigned by the VM.
- Maintain vitamin department inventory at levels set by the Store Manager (“SM”) and the VDM.
- Maintain vigilance for potential shoplifting.
- Complete projects and assignments on schedule.
- Ensure that the Store’s customer relations policies are carried out on an ongoing basis.
- Seek out and assist customers to provide product information assistance when not busy with other customers.
- Ensure that the development of customer attraction, retention and service is carried out on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure vitamin department remains properly faced and fronted throughout the day.
- Seek out opportunities for on-going supplement industry education both in-store and on their own.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the VDM, SM or manager in charge.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years’ experience within the vitamins and supplements industry.
- Operating a cash register and processing payments.
- Strong working knowledge of vitamins and supplements and their applicable use.
- Basic knowledge of POS systems.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: HR@nutritionsmart.com