MARKETING COMMUNITY COORDINATOR
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR HEALTH LIVING? If you answered “Yes” to this question, please consider joining the Nutrition Smart family. We are a chain of stores promoting health, wellness and nutrition with every product we sell.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Community Coordinator (MCC) for each of our Palm Beach Gardens, Miami Lakes and Pembroke Pines stores so if you have a confident and outgoing personality and love promoting health and wellness, we are interested in speaking with you.
The primary responsibilities and duties of the MCC are:
- Collect, set up and maintain data for the Store’s monthly calendar. This includes printing and posting calendars, flyers and sign-up sheets for monthly events. All other posters, signs, etc. are displayed in a timely manner and in visible locations.
- Coordinate and implement ongoing daily active sampling activities in the Store.
- Study Nutrition Smart competitors on an ongoing basis and develops strategies to maximize Nutrition Smart’s community activities and counter those of the competition.
- Maintain adequate inventory of product and supplies for gift baskets and promotions.
- Schedule and coordinate guest lectures and classes. Ensure lectures and classes are promoted on the website and that customers that have sign up to attend are called to confirm and/or remind them of the event 1-2 days prior to the lecture or class.
- Develop, implement and conduct special events focused on Nutrition Smart’s target population group(s) (i.e. Smart Skin Sense Day, Ladies Night Out).
- Ensure that store events are listed in all area publications’ calendar of events.
- Assist customers with product information and solutions to positively impact the customer’s shopping experience. Interact with customers to gain information to better promote the store and store products.
- Establish, promote and maintain ongoing relationships with businesses that offer synergistic and cross-marketing opportunities (i.e. chiropractors, physicians, etc.).
- Represent Nutrition Smart with community, civic groups (i.e. local Chamber of Commerce, American Red Cross, local schools) and local activities to promote healthy eating.
- Conduct post-mortem (event) analysis on all marketing activities (CAD, lectures, community events, etc.).
- Collect email addresses from customers in the store (by event registrations and sign ups) or at outside events to build the email database.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma, Bachelors in Marketing or related discipline preferred with at least two years’ experience supporting an in-house marketing team.
Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills enabling effective interaction with employees, customers and vendors.
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com